Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
107948 david230 Nov 12 2021, 9:59 am Hidden 2 1 0 -145
107949 beautyproducts Nov 12 2021, 11:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107924 fernandaymeyers Nov 9 2021, 5:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107955 davonysuarez Nov 13 2021, 12:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107956 lokalnyseks11 Nov 13 2021, 1:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107937 yoselinylandry Nov 11 2021, 4:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107960 holdenysims Nov 14 2021, 4:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107962 felicityywalker Nov 14 2021, 5:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107963 lokalnyseks13 Nov 14 2021, 5:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107965 flipcrack Nov 14 2021, 12:21 pm Hidden 2 1 0 -145
107968 jayleenyterry Nov 15 2021, 4:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107973 Kalamo Nov 15 2021, 4:52 pm Hidden 2 0 1 -147
107976 anahiymontes Nov 16 2021, 4:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107969 blueribbon3d Nov 15 2021, 5:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107978 teamplus55 Nov 16 2021, 2:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107986 Maisie_Watson Nov 17 2021, 11:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107988 AgVaInsul Nov 17 2021, 9:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107989 judeyacosta Nov 17 2021, 12:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107993 amirayshaw Nov 18 2021, 3:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107996 ellisroks321 Nov 18 2021, 8:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107999 alfitomorgan23 Nov 18 2021, 10:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107971 hugoymonroe Nov 15 2021, 6:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107987 CarissadHolmes Nov 17 2021, 8:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107995 OliverWhite Nov 18 2021, 7:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107997 kaiayadkins Nov 18 2021, 8:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107994 deanychavez Nov 18 2021, 6:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108000 karinasmoody Nov 18 2021, 11:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108001 RobertGee Nov 18 2021, 12:08 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107998 ZoshDigitate Nov 18 2021, 10:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
108005 3dfurniturerend Nov 19 2021, 5:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, l)ark_ssj9kevin, Dem0n, lifebot