Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
107803 johnmathews22 Dec 14 2021, 5:52 pm Hidden 2 2 1 -137
107835 shreejihrsolutions Oct 26 2021, 8:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107840 jaquelineejennings Oct 27 2021, 6:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107879 keeperfacts Nov 2 2021, 8:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107888 jorgejhwallace Nov 4 2021, 8:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107889 GeraldKnight Nov 4 2021, 9:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107846 mainace77 Oct 28 2021, 6:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107863 Smith88 Oct 31 2021, 7:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107873 viabestbuy Nov 1 2021, 8:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107893 PL-600 Nov 5 2021, 11:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107895 bsmith123 Nov 5 2021, 12:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107903 averyebenson Nov 7 2021, 3:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107904 DebraSHubbard Nov 7 2021, 4:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107905 brentydurham Nov 7 2021, 5:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107898 angelaegill Nov 6 2021, 3:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107910 nettiembowes Nov 7 2021, 1:39 pm Hidden 2 0 1 -147
107899 savioneoconnell Nov 6 2021, 4:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107916 braelynymorrow Nov 8 2021, 9:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107917 AcerNancy98 Nov 8 2021, 9:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107918 agung4d Nov 8 2021, 10:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107919 ragambet Nov 8 2021, 10:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107922 rusaonline Nov 9 2021, 3:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107915 leilagsnow Nov 8 2021, 9:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107925 joeyyholloway Nov 9 2021, 9:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107927 mylieyramsey Nov 10 2021, 4:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107928 juliusymahoney Nov 10 2021, 5:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107929 alphanews Nov 10 2021, 8:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107930 jeffreyychoi Nov 10 2021, 11:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107931 loyaldetermined Nov 10 2021, 11:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107942 elyseydecker Nov 11 2021, 8:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, l)ark_ssj9kevin, Dem0n, lifebot