Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
119540 2taylore212wo5 Apr 27 2023, 9:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119548 9audreyc9123yB1 Apr 27 2023, 10:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119549 9gabriellae1491hh9 Apr 27 2023, 10:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119558 otisjame Jun 26 2023, 4:48 am Hidden 4 0 0 -150
119559 Leyander Apr 28 2023, 3:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116273 julissadfdunn Feb 1 2023, 8:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116275 chasitydfdrake Feb 1 2023, 9:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116276 Bassig06 Feb 1 2023, 9:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116277 briadfcarr Feb 1 2023, 9:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119562 Clance06 Apr 28 2023, 7:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119563 yasirelectronic Apr 28 2023, 1:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119566 Hobdystions Apr 28 2023, 11:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119567 Danefvgg Apr 28 2023, 11:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119569 Krhamiel36 Apr 28 2023, 12:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119570 Nquahn42 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
119572 Descfrdff Apr 28 2023, 3:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119573 luszczykjzmr Apr 28 2023, 5:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116279 glazecoating Feb 1 2023, 11:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116280 Tilustred Feb 1 2023, 11:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116281 Hophiel18 Feb 1 2023, 12:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116282 Kohnketriki Feb 1 2023, 1:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119574 1audreye3222tN3 Apr 28 2023, 5:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119575 9giannae3985fe3 Apr 28 2023, 5:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119576 Lakestone Apr 28 2023, 6:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119578 elenarosee Apr 28 2023, 6:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119580 1sophiec9385ha2 Apr 28 2023, 6:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119582 Cafntv03 Apr 28 2023, 6:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119583 2madisonc8923tB6 Apr 28 2023, 6:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119588 4andrewc42100wM6 Apr 28 2023, 7:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119589 1alicec7691er2 Apr 28 2023, 8:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry