Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
116285 Saxontrikis Feb 1 2023, 5:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116286 Arniote02 Feb 1 2023, 6:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116287 Hallauer7603 Feb 1 2023, 6:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119594 8charlottee76100tL5 Apr 28 2023, 9:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119596 Mausslo01 Apr 28 2023, 10:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119597 jalendfnash Apr 29 2023, 6:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119602 simonedfmiranda Apr 29 2023, 10:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119604 1claudiac9785gh7 Apr 29 2023, 11:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119607 Duryeeeds Apr 29 2023, 2:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119609 Chilson73793 Apr 30 2023, 12:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119610 Lachance Apr 30 2023, 3:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119611 reyneldofmholder Apr 30 2023, 3:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119612 gacorbet8888 May 13 2023, 1:23 pm Hidden 3 0 0 -150
116290 ArCas Feb 17 2023, 3:06 pm Hidden 3 0 0 -150
116291 lovrin Feb 1 2023, 10:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116293 Kwantice Feb 2 2023, 12:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116297 Moledd03 Feb 2 2023, 7:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119613 Creathse Apr 30 2023, 1:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119614 Isbill63115term Apr 30 2023, 2:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119616 Bojanowski37456 Apr 30 2023, 8:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119617 Bekius28164 Apr 30 2023, 10:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119620 helloworld15 Jul 27 2023, 1:05 am Hidden 10 0 0 -150
119623 lizethfmmaddox May 1 2023, 9:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119624 Sarinana78397 May 1 2023, 9:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119625 osvcldofmochoc May 1 2023, 10:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116298 Slosserd Feb 2 2023, 8:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116299 materacezgor Feb 2 2023, 9:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116300 kanistryplastikowe Feb 3 2023, 11:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116302 Hartmafr Feb 2 2023, 2:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119626 Revele03 May 1 2023, 10:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry, Wing Zero