Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
116325 aleahdfsellers Feb 4 2023, 8:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116326 jamisondfstevenson Feb 4 2023, 9:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119655 Coledpa06 May 2 2023, 11:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119656 redfumerpe9984 May 3 2023, 4:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119658 lorenmason389 May 3 2023, 8:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119660 DonaldBrady May 3 2023, 9:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119662 Sequinfv May 3 2023, 11:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119663 dripanresta9754 May 3 2023, 12:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119664 ntegelacar1196 May 3 2023, 12:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119665 hakerscompba3192 May 3 2023, 2:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116323 leilanimphart Feb 4 2023, 4:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119666 rolriaroomsand5582 May 3 2023, 2:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119667 aferlenko3463 May 3 2023, 3:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119668 naratebo7781 May 3 2023, 3:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119669 Kuskfd04 May 3 2023, 3:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119670 enrolype7397 May 3 2023, 5:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119671 Ferdings May 3 2023, 5:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116328 tommygun Feb 4 2023, 11:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116329 Pagliarini Feb 4 2023, 12:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116337 Hinosddc Feb 4 2023, 4:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116341 Diiulios Feb 4 2023, 7:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119672 pesiy May 3 2023, 5:37 pm Hidden 1 1 0 -145
119674 AnnaLopez May 3 2023, 7:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119675 Wyzenthery May 4 2023, 1:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119677 Cavezon28287 May 4 2023, 3:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116342 Chmiel37928 Feb 4 2023, 7:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116353 Grotzbgt Feb 5 2023, 2:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116355 Paarmann14735 Feb 5 2023, 11:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119679 RositaConerly May 4 2023, 8:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119680 Nzelylis13 May 4 2023, 6:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, lifebot, UndeadStar