Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
107510 oliveygutierrez Oct 10 2021, 8:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107673 Katoses80 Oct 16 2021, 2:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107677 azulkstrickland Oct 16 2021, 3:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107532 bradleyynorris Oct 11 2021, 4:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107679 Spiottase70 Oct 16 2021, 3:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107680 Faronse10 Oct 16 2021, 4:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107691 carptcleaning Oct 16 2021, 6:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107534 frankiesdsmall Oct 11 2021, 4:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107536 abbigailklang Oct 11 2021, 5:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107537 Brokawytg1 Oct 11 2021, 5:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107540 Wubben16586 Oct 11 2021, 8:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107543 Lagantrfkijc Oct 11 2021, 11:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107546 Cumberledg2 Oct 11 2021, 12:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107692 naidiboti53 Oct 16 2021, 8:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107693 trippklucero Oct 16 2021, 11:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107539 alijahygaines Oct 11 2021, 8:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107700 lucyelogan Oct 17 2021, 5:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107563 bertyforasa Oct 12 2021, 6:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107565 Ayscuettrfki Oct 12 2021, 7:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107712 WomenNightwear1 Oct 18 2021, 6:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107714 abigailepitts Oct 18 2021, 6:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107717 rhiannakhumphrey Oct 18 2021, 7:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107566 Schatzbej Oct 12 2021, 7:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107578 hertyserosan Oct 13 2021, 2:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107580 Chapeller Oct 13 2021, 5:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107581 Gronewaldiji Oct 13 2021, 7:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107744 fotowoltaika123 Oct 19 2021, 10:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107750 heartwalldingro62 Oct 19 2021, 12:28 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107579 rubisdho Oct 13 2021, 4:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107584 braidensdfrye Oct 13 2021, 8:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry