Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
107425 imazygox Oct 6 2021, 2:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107409 Madsongbf5 Oct 5 2021, 5:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107411 kolertypersa5 Oct 5 2021, 8:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107412 davianzdelgado Oct 5 2021, 8:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107426 kristinyberry Oct 6 2021, 3:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107431 ofepopi Oct 6 2021, 5:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107436 alexpoter0356 Oct 6 2021, 9:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107413 Szweijd17668 Oct 5 2021, 8:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107414 valeriasdhammond Oct 5 2021, 9:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107416 Applebaum10882 Oct 5 2021, 11:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107417 Bosquejui Oct 5 2021, 11:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107449 kaylenzleblanc Oct 7 2021, 6:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107450 hillaryyoneill Oct 7 2021, 7:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107451 k2tickets Oct 7 2021, 7:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107424 vertysaderma2 Oct 6 2021, 2:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107429 deandresdhuerta Oct 6 2021, 5:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107432 Calendine2 Oct 6 2021, 6:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107434 katieyharrington Oct 6 2021, 9:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107435 cassiusyday Oct 6 2021, 9:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107474 olivilajhon08 Oct 8 2021, 4:28 am Hidden 2 2 0 -140
107476 bodiwattei35 Oct 8 2021, 6:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107477 lighspitmatra74 Oct 8 2021, 6:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107438 Fauscettnijik Oct 6 2021, 10:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107439 Beuchlekm Oct 6 2021, 10:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107440 oliviasdcowan Oct 6 2021, 11:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107489 DlolD Oct 12 2021, 6:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107494 eveabion Oct 9 2021, 4:50 am Hidden 2 0 2 -144
107495 kailaywatkins Oct 9 2021, 4:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107497 nataleekmorrow Oct 9 2021, 6:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107454 Cregdar16702 Oct 7 2021, 8:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry