Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
116167 florensenos88 Jan 26 2023, 4:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116168 glospenermi45 Jan 26 2023, 4:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119350 8jordanc8585tg5 Apr 24 2023, 6:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119351 6audreyc9185tp6 Apr 24 2023, 6:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119352 7oliviae692eb7 Apr 24 2023, 6:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119353 7oliviac8922fe6 Apr 24 2023, 6:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119354 4jordane36100wr0 Apr 24 2023, 6:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119355 9milae2423fo9 Apr 24 2023, 6:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119359 6audreye6191th0 Apr 24 2023, 7:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119360 7madisone543ga2 Apr 24 2023, 7:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116169 Malpictriki Jan 26 2023, 4:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116172 vetidogti94 Jan 26 2023, 5:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116173 keytespomi74 Jan 26 2023, 6:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116175 Kampetrikis Jan 26 2023, 7:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119364 evohyso Apr 24 2023, 8:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119365 3carolinee393tL4 Apr 24 2023, 8:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119367 dietpudwarszawa Apr 24 2023, 8:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119368 9audreye8722hh9 Apr 24 2023, 8:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119369 9avae9791rh6 Apr 24 2023, 8:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119371 2giannac98100fL0 Apr 24 2023, 9:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119372 2andrewe83100wL7 Apr 24 2023, 9:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119373 4madisonc892rh7 Apr 24 2023, 10:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119374 Revefrdg Apr 24 2023, 10:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119376 1harpere5222fe1 Apr 24 2023, 10:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116176 Feltmang Jan 27 2023, 1:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116179 Steretkinis Jan 27 2023, 7:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116180 sarasebastian Jan 27 2023, 9:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116182 Darcywet Jan 27 2023, 10:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119385 Jangulard Apr 25 2023, 12:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119387 4jasminec531eh3 Apr 25 2023, 12:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry, Roy, NudeRaider