Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
107292 Connect2Payroll Oct 1 2021, 1:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107288 jertygeros Oct 1 2021, 2:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107290 MatGr86 Oct 1 2021, 10:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107302 molka532 Oct 2 2021, 7:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107304 robertzellison Oct 2 2021, 9:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107305 briannaylucero Oct 2 2021, 9:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107316 Ethan157 Nov 2 2021, 12:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107317 opivoqe Oct 3 2021, 12:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107320 tiagbryan Oct 3 2021, 5:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107321 kyleeyle Oct 3 2021, 5:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107322 lawsonzharrington Oct 3 2021, 5:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107328 ujiwyneme Oct 3 2021, 12:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107323 makaizgilmore Oct 3 2021, 6:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107349 kaleighzbeard Oct 4 2021, 4:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107359 winplast123 Oct 4 2021, 7:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107362 urukelim Oct 4 2021, 8:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107303 jaydenzhoover Oct 2 2021, 8:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107306 celesteylam Oct 2 2021, 10:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107319 taniaylee Oct 3 2021, 4:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107363 puszek043 Oct 4 2021, 8:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107364 milagrosyriley Oct 4 2021, 8:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107365 Marzilise20 Oct 4 2021, 8:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107367 ethannsmith Oct 4 2021, 8:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107378 sanakashyap991 Oct 4 2021, 11:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107350 pierreygilbert Oct 4 2021, 4:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107372 dertyformana2 Oct 4 2021, 9:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107374 medscriptpharmacy Oct 4 2021, 10:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107407 ilytocu Oct 5 2021, 4:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107410 tiannayanthony Oct 5 2021, 7:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
107415 quintenzyoung Oct 5 2021, 9:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry, Roy, NudeRaider