Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
119421 Powrozdd Apr 26 2023, 8:11 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119422 Montierose Apr 26 2023, 11:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119423 Wiedmff06 Apr 26 2023, 11:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119425 nniscolefif2165 Apr 26 2023, 2:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119426 ciasmearinge4645 Apr 26 2023, 2:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119428 kardetenon9298 Apr 26 2023, 2:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119429 gramrepreujar9142 Apr 26 2023, 3:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119430 monphimorfu6666 Apr 26 2023, 3:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116203 sydneedfroach Jan 28 2023, 12:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116205 Kurtfertik Jan 28 2023, 1:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116207 thersimptasyst88 Jan 28 2023, 2:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119431 7harperc66100eB1 Apr 26 2023, 3:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119432 5camilac921fM1 Apr 26 2023, 3:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119437 4sophiec163rN0 Apr 26 2023, 5:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119438 6miae542wL2 Apr 26 2023, 5:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119439 9taylore3322rb5 Apr 26 2023, 5:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119440 Thorneldc Apr 26 2023, 5:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119441 3audreyc261fe4 Apr 26 2023, 5:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119442 5lydiae3785hh7 Apr 26 2023, 5:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119446 3avae7391gM4 Apr 26 2023, 6:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119452 4audreyc7522hM0 Apr 26 2023, 7:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116209 Logroi33055 Jan 28 2023, 6:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116211 Carefoul Jan 29 2023, 1:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116215 Duldulao Jan 29 2023, 11:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116217 Zabledcd Jan 29 2023, 2:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119453 yxaxafojo Apr 26 2023, 8:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119454 Herren53698 Apr 26 2023, 8:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119457 8giannac31100fN1 Apr 26 2023, 9:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119458 8jasminee2691eo5 Apr 26 2023, 9:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116218 Daleteriknis Jan 29 2023, 6:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry, Wing Zero