Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
116246 Haster24851 Jan 31 2023, 8:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119508 6charlottee483yh3 Apr 27 2023, 4:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119509 7madisone55100tb9 Apr 27 2023, 6:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119511 9adriane411gN2 Apr 27 2023, 7:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119512 8miae61100fb0 Apr 27 2023, 7:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119514 6carolinec6522yN3 Apr 27 2023, 7:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116247 Ztour48 Jan 31 2023, 8:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116249 cosmosads Jan 31 2023, 10:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116251 Zvagru82 Jan 31 2023, 10:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116252 asianacademy Jan 31 2023, 11:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116254 Totede04 Jan 31 2023, 1:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119518 5adrianc23100rp6 Apr 27 2023, 7:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119519 Favro68776 Apr 27 2023, 7:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119521 8andrewe6222hB5 Apr 27 2023, 8:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119522 3andrewe622rh0 Apr 27 2023, 8:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116255 Lmuxzeo93 Jan 31 2023, 1:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116256 Colee22928 Jan 31 2023, 2:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116260 Navonetrkis Jan 31 2023, 6:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116263 Landings Jan 31 2023, 9:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119524 1claudiac1991hg7 Apr 27 2023, 8:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119525 8lydiac7191er3 Apr 27 2023, 8:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119527 2jasminec84100yb7 Apr 27 2023, 8:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119528 7emmac173rp4 Apr 27 2023, 9:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119530 8charlottec973rL2 Apr 27 2023, 9:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119533 2madisonc523tr9 Apr 27 2023, 9:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116264 Babineaf Jan 31 2023, 10:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116266 Mutertrikis Feb 1 2023, 12:11 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116272 Frite24899 Feb 1 2023, 8:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119536 6oliviae4522fe1 Apr 27 2023, 9:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119537 4charlottec7785rc0 Apr 27 2023, 9:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot