Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
119388 9emmac2922ye9 Apr 25 2023, 12:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119389 8miae181tc0 Apr 25 2023, 12:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116183 Dixosn03 Jan 27 2023, 10:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116185 Ssenig74112 Jan 27 2023, 11:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116188 Rourkeso Jan 27 2023, 3:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119391 9emmac81100eN9 Apr 25 2023, 12:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119393 Draguf03 Apr 25 2023, 1:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119395 1alicec3285fN0 Apr 25 2023, 1:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119401 Brunsw02 Apr 25 2023, 8:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119403 Decristoforo Apr 25 2023, 10:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119404 szewaarkdt Apr 25 2023, 10:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119405 Helfricf Apr 25 2023, 11:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119407 pandegetro1987 Apr 25 2023, 12:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119409 norrticmaweb5641 Apr 25 2023, 2:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116189 Clouderikni Jan 27 2023, 4:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116192 Nuccitrefik Jan 27 2023, 9:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116193 Imburgia49392 Jan 27 2023, 10:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
116194 coflix Jan 28 2023, 4:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
119410 llagadarun2151 Apr 25 2023, 2:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119411 ledphemyser1784 Apr 25 2023, 2:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119413 Spore58578 Apr 25 2023, 4:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119414 memcasodi2514 Apr 25 2023, 4:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119415 Potthof06 Apr 25 2023, 5:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119416 Reilinges Apr 25 2023, 6:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119417 phyldingzomo1794 Apr 25 2023, 6:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116198 gideondfgomez Jan 28 2023, 9:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116199 Baciglupik Jan 28 2023, 10:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116201 griffindffranco Jan 28 2023, 11:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
116202 jeramiahdfbranch Jan 28 2023, 11:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
119418 Casilefv Apr 25 2023, 9:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, City, RIVE