Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
36917 upyqa Jul 14 2019, 1:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36918 kanguras499867 Jul 14 2019, 2:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36919 oropbonmo31 Jul 14 2019, 2:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36920 asohis Jul 14 2019, 2:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36921 plu764mp Jul 14 2019, 3:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36942 idoteq Jul 15 2019, 5:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36944 jay5795 Jul 15 2019, 5:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36945 Duartees9 Jul 15 2019, 6:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36946 anton5672 Jul 15 2019, 6:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36947 harakiri151772 Jul 15 2019, 7:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36949 heidydrich Jul 15 2019, 7:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36951 kalihmclean Jul 15 2019, 8:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36953 Pavelecse3 Jul 15 2019, 8:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36956 miyuki297692 Jul 15 2019, 8:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36957 mokalat382756 Jul 15 2019, 8:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36958 paula197257 Jul 15 2019, 8:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36959 jaimec8a Jul 15 2019, 9:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36960 haroldcmiller Jul 15 2019, 9:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36954 togawubhyly396 Jul 15 2019, 8:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36955 denisetharrell Jul 15 2019, 8:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36961 kamronnpeck Jul 15 2019, 9:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36962 pes620bn Jul 15 2019, 10:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36964 plums188wg Jul 15 2019, 11:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36965 Meharges3 Jul 15 2019, 12:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36966 delastof85x Jul 15 2019, 12:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36967 Kretlowaq2 Jul 15 2019, 12:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36970 josulo57714 Jul 15 2019, 2:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36972 angelenad0a Jul 15 2019, 3:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36968 albertonritter Jul 15 2019, 1:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36969 wilsonetrevino Jul 15 2019, 2:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 473 474 475 476 477 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lil-Inferno