Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
21714 Nagindasse9 Nov 30 2018, 5:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21716 ritetonle15 Nov 30 2018, 5:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21717 Cummingaq3 Nov 30 2018, 6:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21718 iwyjito Nov 30 2018, 7:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21720 Ryalses3h Nov 30 2018, 7:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21721 Michelinse5 Nov 30 2018, 7:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21722 corettaf2a Nov 30 2018, 8:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21723 icazebipo Nov 30 2018, 9:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21724 Corcoranaq4 Nov 30 2018, 9:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21725 carlos415304 Nov 30 2018, 9:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21727 oxewival Nov 30 2018, 9:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21729 Kottwitzse7e Nov 30 2018, 11:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21730 kieryndy47669 Nov 30 2018, 11:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21731 ofinuziw Nov 30 2018, 12:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21733 Terrelles3 Nov 30 2018, 12:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21734 Moermanse9 Nov 30 2018, 1:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21735 rrzejvgnt93 Nov 30 2018, 2:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21736 Wergerse2 Nov 30 2018, 2:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21737 iqevog Nov 30 2018, 3:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21738 marchwi497667 Nov 30 2018, 3:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21741 marlol74345 Nov 30 2018, 4:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21742 Kohnzes8 Nov 30 2018, 5:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21732 yjuzypy Nov 30 2018, 1:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21739 beatricea692 Nov 30 2018, 3:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21743 zdupix215616 Nov 30 2018, 5:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21744 Nagindases1 Nov 30 2018, 5:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21745 Bingamonaq5 Nov 30 2018, 6:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21746 Amaviscase9 Nov 30 2018, 6:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21747 Nateraaq8i Nov 30 2018, 7:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21749 lucek15427 Nov 30 2018, 8:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 473 474 475 476 477 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lil-Inferno