Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
21750 Damannes4 Nov 30 2018, 9:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21748 micheal5815 Nov 30 2018, 7:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21751 fapcave353309 Nov 30 2018, 9:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21752 filip461 Nov 30 2018, 9:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21753 Cruzrx Nov 30 2018, 9:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21754 Nagindasaq4 Nov 30 2018, 9:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21755 Dealmeidaaq8k Nov 30 2018, 9:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21756 Crebsaq8 Nov 30 2018, 10:28 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21757 dominika80186122 Nov 30 2018, 10:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21758 Crutchleyes1 Nov 30 2018, 10:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21759 Sajousse7 Nov 30 2018, 10:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21760 porto233230 Nov 30 2018, 11:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21761 wolfa11539 Nov 30 2018, 11:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21762 merski99700 Nov 30 2018, 11:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21763 Williswy Nov 30 2018, 11:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21764 Eriksse1c Dec 1 2018, 12:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21765 Marzilise2 Dec 1 2018, 12:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21766 ifupuk Dec 1 2018, 12:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21767 imamygug Dec 1 2018, 12:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21768 kaszal257251 Dec 1 2018, 1:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21769 Barmesaq9o Dec 1 2018, 2:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21771 ibere Dec 1 2018, 3:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21772 kaszmire332410 Dec 1 2018, 3:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21773 hmdfokr Dec 1 2018, 4:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21774 zosia458573 Dec 1 2018, 4:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21775 Rastogise2 Dec 1 2018, 4:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21770 Cyrilkk Dec 1 2018, 2:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21776 myjuantsean Dec 1 2018, 4:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21777 Schuringaq6p Dec 1 2018, 4:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21780 Isiahzh Dec 1 2018, 5:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 474 475 476 477 478 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lil-Inferno