Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
36971 ceciliacpatton Jul 15 2019, 2:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36998 dajana323036 Jul 16 2019, 3:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36999 oxagydiw Jul 16 2019, 3:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
37001 plums269fd Jul 16 2019, 5:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
37002 pes925xb Jul 16 2019, 5:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
37004 plums160uk Jul 16 2019, 6:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
37000 firspinibo84 Jul 16 2019, 4:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
37005 Biesse7 Jul 16 2019, 6:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
37007 Roundyes8 Jul 16 2019, 6:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
37009 brileynhinton Jul 16 2019, 7:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
37010 1charlottee4922ra4 Jul 16 2019, 8:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
37011 GilbertonColeman Jul 16 2019, 9:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
37012 plums058dw Jul 16 2019, 9:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
37015 plums892ix Jul 16 2019, 9:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
37016 4evanc4785tp6 Jul 16 2019, 9:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
37019 9jordane722rh4 Jul 16 2019, 10:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
37021 Billoes6 Jul 16 2019, 10:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
37023 2jordanc3122hg9 Jul 16 2019, 11:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
37024 leadingcarcare Jul 16 2019, 11:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
37017 joaquindbernard Jul 16 2019, 10:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
37018 JimenanDaniels Jul 16 2019, 10:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
37020 fribansh5d Jul 16 2019, 10:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
37022 Bracese5 Jul 16 2019, 11:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
37025 Kuenziaq7 Jul 16 2019, 12:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
37028 plums840ks Jul 16 2019, 12:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
37027 nyquhiglote850 Jul 16 2019, 12:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
37029 irelandidillon Jul 16 2019, 12:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
37030 plums641pv Jul 16 2019, 12:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
37031 vannmcgrath Jul 16 2019, 1:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
37032 Nateraaq1 Jul 16 2019, 1:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 474 475 476 477 478 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: DarkenedFantasies, Milestone, Symmetry