Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
36757 egumowivi Jul 12 2019, 2:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36792 aronogug Jul 13 2019, 3:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36793 aqacat Jul 13 2019, 4:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36794 ijenuz Jul 13 2019, 4:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36795 ifamafa Jul 13 2019, 4:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36796 erisu Jul 13 2019, 5:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36797 plums932uv Jul 13 2019, 6:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36798 eherubyxi Jul 13 2019, 6:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36799 ujosuqov Jul 13 2019, 7:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36800 yqowuvo Jul 13 2019, 7:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36801 mocnymarek12352007 Jul 13 2019, 7:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36802 ajikev Jul 13 2019, 7:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36803 maja0328582 Jul 13 2019, 7:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36805 Griffenes3 Jul 13 2019, 8:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36806 utypajy Jul 13 2019, 8:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36808 ejaviva Jul 13 2019, 9:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36810 ekenecihe Jul 13 2019, 10:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36811 ebywimy Jul 13 2019, 11:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36813 yxutewari Jul 13 2019, 12:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36814 Bridgmanes8 Jul 13 2019, 12:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36816 9taylorc7285fN9 Jul 13 2019, 1:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36817 Hacklemanse6 Jul 13 2019, 1:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36818 ijywyg Jul 13 2019, 1:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36819 plums260eg Jul 13 2019, 2:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36820 olegom Jul 13 2019, 3:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36874 adixuje Jul 14 2019, 3:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36876 ejuhalyri Jul 14 2019, 3:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36877 Mamariles9 Jul 14 2019, 3:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36878 orurofe Jul 14 2019, 4:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36879 olynel Jul 14 2019, 4:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 471 472 473 474 475 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lil-Inferno