Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
36681 alexisaklein Jul 11 2019, 10:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36682 6carolinee26100rh6 Jul 11 2019, 11:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36683 2miae263eh7 Jul 11 2019, 11:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36684 Gautneyse8 Jul 11 2019, 11:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36685 3jasminec931tc9 Jul 11 2019, 12:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36686 ohemajasi Jul 11 2019, 1:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36687 plums361vf Jul 11 2019, 2:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36689 herkingcarge18 Jul 11 2019, 2:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36690 tennieg1a Jul 11 2019, 2:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36691 ydiwubuse Jul 11 2019, 2:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36692 adriannax27 Jul 11 2019, 2:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36694 7claudiae443gh7 Jul 11 2019, 2:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36695 ezutiq Jul 11 2019, 2:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36735 Dinardise3 Jul 12 2019, 3:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36736 obugere Jul 12 2019, 3:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36737 Mondtse5 Jul 12 2019, 4:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36739 uhotab Jul 12 2019, 6:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36740 asupu Jul 12 2019, 6:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36742 Moermanes8 Jul 12 2019, 6:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36744 melb2a Jul 12 2019, 7:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36745 ycitu Jul 12 2019, 7:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36746 plums242gs Jul 12 2019, 7:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36748 Larabellse4 Jul 12 2019, 9:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36750 uvokysu Jul 12 2019, 10:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36751 ihopyd Jul 12 2019, 10:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36752 ididy Jul 12 2019, 12:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36753 yvojok Jul 12 2019, 1:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36754 plums155gd Jul 12 2019, 1:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36755 ojohidege Jul 12 2019, 2:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36756 plums634os Jul 12 2019, 2:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 470 471 472 473 474 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lil-Inferno