Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
36599 marjoryspurlock Jul 9 2019, 1:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36600 carsonnanthony Jul 9 2019, 2:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36601 micaelapeyton Jul 9 2019, 2:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36602 gobynta Jul 9 2019, 2:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36643 xavierbozeman Jul 10 2019, 6:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36639 nickndaugherty Jul 10 2019, 5:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36640 bluesdessensp4 Jul 10 2019, 5:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36644 irelka42787 Jul 10 2019, 7:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36649 akiqofedu Jul 10 2019, 11:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36641 malissaholguin Jul 10 2019, 5:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36642 preciousfstafford Jul 10 2019, 6:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36645 peggiehigh Jul 10 2019, 10:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36646 isifile0x Jul 10 2019, 10:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36647 lintreadwell Jul 10 2019, 10:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36648 bongdelatorre Jul 10 2019, 10:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36650 meriblocker Jul 10 2019, 12:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36651 carolynnbooth Jul 10 2019, 1:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36652 kimberlynflynn Jul 10 2019, 2:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36669 ytadakyf Jul 11 2019, 6:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36670 pes613jh Jul 11 2019, 6:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36673 2avae942hr4 Jul 11 2019, 7:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36667 adthudecan13 Jul 11 2019, 4:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36668 macigsawyer Jul 11 2019, 5:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36671 bradynhebert Jul 11 2019, 6:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36674 plums325re Jul 11 2019, 7:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36676 plums884tz Jul 11 2019, 8:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36677 Alukonises2 Jul 11 2019, 9:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36678 Kraetsches8 Jul 11 2019, 9:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36679 plums498er Jul 11 2019, 10:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36680 colbynpugh Jul 11 2019, 10:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 469 470 471 472 473 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry, Butch