Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
21576 tomasz2121197199 Nov 27 2018, 10:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21577 Larivierees9x Nov 27 2018, 10:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21571 edubej Nov 27 2018, 8:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21573 abibymy Nov 27 2018, 8:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21578 Dangeraq8n Nov 27 2018, 10:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21580 marvil499256 Nov 27 2018, 11:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21581 afuzoram Nov 27 2018, 11:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21582 Murphreese5 Nov 27 2018, 11:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21583 Brohles5i Nov 28 2018, 12:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21584 Mehargaq3 Nov 28 2018, 12:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21585 Iniquezaq2 Nov 28 2018, 12:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21586 Urbinaes6 Nov 28 2018, 1:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21587 Racedose4 Nov 28 2018, 1:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21588 utkany144811 Nov 28 2018, 1:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21589 Corradoaq4q Nov 28 2018, 1:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21590 milani272457 Nov 28 2018, 2:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21591 markeola466099 Nov 28 2018, 4:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21593 ahymic Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
21594 nyryh Nov 28 2018, 5:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21596 aracases43 Nov 28 2018, 6:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21599 Cervonees9 Nov 28 2018, 8:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21600 eccrosverqui82 Nov 28 2018, 9:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21602 Seifaq6h Nov 28 2018, 10:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21603 Kempneres1 Nov 28 2018, 11:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21607 quwafati Nov 28 2018, 12:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21608 ifypigyb Nov 28 2018, 1:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21601 agdpromocjeprouk6 Nov 28 2018, 9:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21604 orenm76 Nov 28 2018, 11:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21609 Foglioes40 Nov 28 2018, 1:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21614 paciaciakowa8192 Nov 28 2018, 4:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 469 470 471 472 473 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry, Wing Zero, O)FaRTy1billion[MM], Roy, ZOVBOT