Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
36449 adrielnshepherd Jul 7 2019, 8:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36454 pes627zb Jul 7 2019, 9:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36455 yahirerichmond Jul 7 2019, 9:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36456 lawsonnfry Jul 7 2019, 9:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36458 plums175oy Jul 7 2019, 10:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36460 mercedesepace Jul 7 2019, 12:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36462 dirkstubblefield Jul 7 2019, 12:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36463 jasperrmorales Jul 7 2019, 1:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36464 harleygcamacho Jul 7 2019, 1:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36494 jertymagorsa5 Jul 8 2019, 3:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36495 shilohymanning Jul 8 2019, 3:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36496 lucynherring Jul 8 2019, 5:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36497 darreldguerrero Jul 8 2019, 6:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36500 yzycakyf Jul 8 2019, 8:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36505 bobdturner Jul 8 2019, 9:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36506 sandydjordan Jul 8 2019, 10:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36498 danielledavenport Jul 8 2019, 6:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36499 ryanncantrell Jul 8 2019, 6:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36501 hertysafomena7 Jul 8 2019, 9:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36502 hopensutton Jul 8 2019, 9:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36503 essencetwalton Jul 8 2019, 9:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36504 lucaswodom Jul 8 2019, 9:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36508 1alicec17100ga5 Jul 8 2019, 11:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36511 uhoreqaw Jul 8 2019, 11:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36512 osofo Jul 8 2019, 11:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36515 9adrianc733tL1 Jul 8 2019, 1:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36507 lorisemery Jul 8 2019, 10:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36509 braydonnjarvis Jul 8 2019, 11:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36510 izaiahndaugherty Jul 8 2019, 11:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36513 floridaleon Jul 8 2019, 12:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 467 468 469 470 471 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lil-Inferno