Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
36514 elnagiordano Jul 8 2019, 12:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36519 5audreyc1222yN1 Jul 8 2019, 2:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36521 opinohe Jul 8 2019, 2:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36522 5oliviac622wr4 Jul 8 2019, 2:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36523 obukut Jul 8 2019, 2:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36516 alyshafennell Jul 8 2019, 1:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36517 ipasiliwo Jul 8 2019, 1:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36518 romeogerman Jul 8 2019, 1:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36520 johnieramey Jul 8 2019, 2:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36524 alishanhinton Jul 8 2019, 2:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36576 rafi23214639 Jul 9 2019, 3:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36586 ajohec Jul 9 2019, 9:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36588 kretoszczur388144 Jul 9 2019, 9:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36589 starthibodeaux Jul 9 2019, 9:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36590 danellef5a Jul 9 2019, 9:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36577 maryjanestoddard Jul 9 2019, 4:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36578 joaquinfhutchinson Jul 9 2019, 5:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36580 brandeelin Jul 9 2019, 5:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36581 sheltoncoward Jul 9 2019, 6:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36582 kamimccaskill Jul 9 2019, 6:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36591 maiankelley Jul 9 2019, 10:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36593 juliustpetersen Jul 9 2019, 11:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36596 plums877lf Jul 9 2019, 12:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36583 donnascarney Jul 9 2019, 7:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36584 arelinoliver Jul 9 2019, 7:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36585 seansmart Jul 9 2019, 8:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36587 annicegardiner Jul 9 2019, 9:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36594 neilnalvarado Jul 9 2019, 12:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36595 candisridenour Jul 9 2019, 12:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36597 yadirayrojas Jul 9 2019, 12:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 468 469 470 471 472 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lil-Inferno