Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
21647 psyduck317192 Nov 29 2018, 11:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21648 esabopydu Nov 29 2018, 12:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21649 Amaviscase8b Nov 29 2018, 12:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21650 nicolecessnamart Nov 29 2018, 12:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21651 mrokr Nov 29 2018, 1:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21652 nishatka7z Nov 29 2018, 1:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21653 osynox Nov 29 2018, 1:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21654 Sonntagaq8 Nov 29 2018, 2:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21655 Flotowes9l Nov 29 2018, 2:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21656 Urbinase9 Nov 29 2018, 2:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21657 Diruzzose7 Nov 29 2018, 2:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21658 ypomyjulo Nov 29 2018, 3:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21659 Geurines4 Nov 29 2018, 3:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21660 Sormanaq9 Nov 29 2018, 4:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21661 ylytazah Nov 29 2018, 4:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21662 hytug Nov 29 2018, 5:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21663 Simiaq9l Nov 29 2018, 5:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21665 adam352 Nov 29 2018, 6:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21666 lolkam236205 Nov 29 2018, 6:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21667 isykoqam Nov 29 2018, 6:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21668 olapek185507 Nov 29 2018, 6:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21669 lewak336782 Nov 29 2018, 6:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21670 Eilbeckes1 Nov 29 2018, 6:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21671 Haggares6 Nov 29 2018, 6:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21672 plajton309241 Nov 29 2018, 6:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21673 jopel485537 Nov 29 2018, 6:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21675 matylda166732 Nov 29 2018, 6:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21676 uymok56 Nov 29 2018, 7:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21678 0Bennysevenotis Nov 29 2018, 7:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21680 Strowbridgees4 Nov 29 2018, 7:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 471 472 473 474 475 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry, Wing Zero