Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
34839 plums170hm Jun 18 2019, 3:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34834 Vigeres9 Jun 18 2019, 2:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34841 elbillader Jun 18 2019, 3:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34842 servicedesk Jun 18 2019, 3:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34843 forerkort Jun 18 2019, 4:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34848 Burneisense4 Jun 18 2019, 6:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34849 Olmosse1 Jun 18 2019, 6:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34850 cristinaukramer Jun 18 2019, 7:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34852 Ruaes9 Jun 18 2019, 7:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34853 plums862ub Jun 18 2019, 7:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34854 Aliciaes2 Jun 18 2019, 7:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34851 quinnjflynn Jun 18 2019, 7:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34855 Nuccies6 Jun 18 2019, 8:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34857 Moskales4 Jun 18 2019, 8:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34860 plums740wb Jun 18 2019, 8:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34861 Deckmanse3d Jun 18 2019, 8:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34862 kixewonbynu439 Jun 18 2019, 8:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34863 Shutteres8 Jun 18 2019, 9:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34865 Putnames5o Jun 18 2019, 9:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34866 plu233os Jun 18 2019, 9:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34867 etinezuz Jun 18 2019, 9:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34869 lupec7a Jun 18 2019, 9:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34930 orycukit Jun 18 2019, 10:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34931 eqipokyq Jun 18 2019, 10:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34932 osivoni Jun 18 2019, 10:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34933 2jasminec7991rh6 Jun 18 2019, 10:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34935 ydikijy Jun 18 2019, 11:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34936 imeqacil Jun 18 2019, 11:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34938 osapusen Jun 18 2019, 11:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34939 9evanc9423wr6 Jun 19 2019, 12:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 459 460 461 462 463 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: JODENG, UndeadStar