Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
34941 Killoughaq3 Jun 19 2019, 12:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34943 osywuqyq Jun 19 2019, 1:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34947 uzylula Jun 19 2019, 2:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34949 uzypabil Jun 19 2019, 2:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34950 Ozakies1 Jun 19 2019, 2:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34951 ovibegix Jun 19 2019, 2:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34952 Itnyrees6b Jun 19 2019, 2:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34953 9miae6423ro5 Jun 19 2019, 2:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34954 Sengse9 Jun 19 2019, 2:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34955 8andrewc3385fh5 Jun 19 2019, 2:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34956 pes662yc Jun 19 2019, 2:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34957 Kuenzies5 Jun 19 2019, 3:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34959 bekeleromodo7 Jun 19 2019, 3:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34960 Hilleres8 Jun 19 2019, 4:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34961 leonjberger Jun 19 2019, 4:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34962 darlacbarrett Jun 19 2019, 4:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34963 Roerses2 Jun 19 2019, 4:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34965 ikutus Jun 19 2019, 4:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34967 3taylore4685yc1 Jun 19 2019, 4:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34972 darien293272 Jun 19 2019, 5:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34973 3carolinee441eL2 Jun 19 2019, 6:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34969 emersonngreen Jun 19 2019, 5:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34974 Brissonse9 Jun 19 2019, 6:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34975 pes856vr Jun 19 2019, 6:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34976 alvindfitzgerald Jun 19 2019, 6:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34978 pes350hn Jun 19 2019, 7:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34979 Ruase8 Jun 19 2019, 7:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34980 4lydiac5423hh7 Jun 19 2019, 7:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34983 pes944yo Jun 19 2019, 7:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34985 Shinabargeraq7 Jun 19 2019, 7:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 460 461 462 463 464 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: JODENG, UndeadStar