Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
35032 Gautneyes9 Jun 19 2019, 6:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
35034 Volperes5 Jun 19 2019, 7:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
35035 Halfes1 Jun 19 2019, 7:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36044 czaszken12644 Jul 2 2019, 12:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36045 robin25452634 Jul 2 2019, 12:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36046 mrowiec385922 Jul 2 2019, 12:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36047 geom467202 Jul 2 2019, 12:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36049 aguzec Jul 2 2019, 1:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36048 ktletchandler Jul 2 2019, 1:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36050 konnormgreer Jul 2 2019, 1:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36051 bisapevjoqe025 Jul 2 2019, 1:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36053 ybuquqom Jul 2 2019, 2:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36092 plums868rd Jul 3 2019, 2:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36096 kwmberlywmwller Jul 3 2019, 4:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36097 ineqe Jul 3 2019, 4:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36100 plums590qu Jul 3 2019, 5:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36101 plums318yq Jul 3 2019, 5:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36112 plums656tp Jul 3 2019, 7:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36114 plu576nx Jul 3 2019, 8:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36117 obuzixux Jul 3 2019, 9:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36118 equjabelu Jul 3 2019, 9:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36127 plums733mt Jul 3 2019, 10:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36103 hallemoliver Jul 3 2019, 5:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36110 kolendowns Jul 3 2019, 7:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36122 genevacgriffin Jul 3 2019, 10:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36128 ezihekezu Jul 3 2019, 10:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36129 pokoikmaluchapruk2 Jul 3 2019, 10:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36130 kathrinef8a Jul 3 2019, 11:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36133 etuvaxu Jul 3 2019, 11:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36135 plums808jy Jul 3 2019, 11:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 462 463 464 465 466 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Dem0n