Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
36140 Trewinse5 Jul 3 2019, 12:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36132 meytsalperna96 Jul 3 2019, 11:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36134 fepahurtme72 Jul 3 2019, 11:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36137 tronmodiscspec19 Jul 3 2019, 12:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36138 erabarsey29 Jul 3 2019, 12:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36141 Shandse1 Jul 3 2019, 12:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36142 Mayweatheres2 Jul 3 2019, 12:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36146 plums951pf Jul 3 2019, 1:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36143 kacikdonaukimike1 Jul 3 2019, 12:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36145 borengandcent36 Jul 3 2019, 1:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36171 ybirojyt Jul 4 2019, 4:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36174 ywexig Jul 4 2019, 4:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36175 onyfer Jul 4 2019, 5:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36176 plums797xv Jul 4 2019, 5:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36177 jaredahouston Jul 4 2019, 5:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36179 ynoqobyqa Jul 4 2019, 6:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36181 ibyfybuv Jul 4 2019, 6:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36178 ellenareyes Jul 4 2019, 6:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36182 malamysz158352 Jul 4 2019, 7:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36183 uqyhaxej Jul 4 2019, 7:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36184 naukaosz Jul 4 2019, 7:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36185 lawrenceawells Jul 4 2019, 7:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36186 tukan56 Jul 4 2019, 8:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36187 plums982pn Jul 4 2019, 8:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36188 tomek23402974 Jul 4 2019, 8:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36189 plums620wa Jul 4 2019, 8:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36190 inn327965 Jul 4 2019, 8:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36191 bojka95089 Jul 4 2019, 8:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36193 plu090pa Jul 4 2019, 9:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
36194 afakicos Jul 4 2019, 10:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 463 464 465 466 467 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: O)FaRTy1billion[MM], lifebot