Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
21354 ipero Nov 22 2018, 10:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21355 ahixy Nov 22 2018, 10:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21356 aduvanu Nov 22 2018, 11:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21357 upividi Nov 22 2018, 11:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21359 obojuhym Nov 23 2018, 12:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21360 geom467436 Nov 23 2018, 1:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21361 Vajnaraq5 Nov 23 2018, 1:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21362 oguvofef Nov 23 2018, 1:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21363 Bichseles9 Nov 23 2018, 1:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21364 yzilom Nov 23 2018, 2:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21365 Saucedase8 Nov 23 2018, 2:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21367 ajovebyt Nov 23 2018, 2:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21368 Aubryes2 Nov 23 2018, 3:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21369 Rieferes5 Nov 23 2018, 3:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21370 ermok Nov 23 2018, 4:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21371 iruboz Nov 23 2018, 4:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21372 backndemecda33 Nov 23 2018, 5:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21373 uxybasy Nov 23 2018, 5:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21374 scorelacve32 Nov 23 2018, 5:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21375 odegyryfo Nov 23 2018, 5:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21377 volkrescsentve61 Nov 23 2018, 7:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21378 robik259441 Nov 23 2018, 8:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21379 ejuqyru Nov 23 2018, 8:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21380 kaszmire331608 Nov 23 2018, 9:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21381 ohifo Nov 23 2018, 9:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21382 Kalataaq5 Nov 23 2018, 9:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21384 Halprines2 Nov 23 2018, 10:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21385 kawazdrowiemek5 Nov 23 2018, 10:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21386 Bowaq2 Nov 23 2018, 10:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21387 ivowype Nov 23 2018, 11:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 463 464 465 466 467 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: DarkenedFantasies, Oh_Man