Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
34986 Tiggesse1 Jun 19 2019, 8:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34988 Sobeneses8 Jun 19 2019, 8:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34990 Aliciase1 Jun 19 2019, 8:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34992 uzide Jun 19 2019, 9:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34993 iriluh Jun 19 2019, 9:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34995 ybadoduhu Jun 19 2019, 10:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
35000 abrama3a Jun 19 2019, 11:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
35003 evehutiq Jun 19 2019, 11:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
35004 oqoremawo Jun 19 2019, 11:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
35005 sadus111564 Jun 19 2019, 11:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
35006 gobimesrisi164 Jun 19 2019, 12:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
35007 Carolinaq5 Jun 19 2019, 12:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
35008 ylelavazi Jun 19 2019, 12:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
35009 Spiethaq3 Jun 19 2019, 1:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
35010 karmi159977 Jun 19 2019, 1:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
35013 otuzil Jun 19 2019, 1:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
35014 abucura Jun 19 2019, 2:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
35015 Rumplees6 Jun 19 2019, 2:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
35016 ojaxe Jun 19 2019, 2:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
35018 Mcsparrenaq4 Jun 19 2019, 3:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
35019 Pizzanoes5 Jun 19 2019, 3:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
35020 plums455zk Jun 19 2019, 3:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
35021 finpitisec56 Jun 19 2019, 3:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
35022 plums708tw Jun 19 2019, 4:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
35023 gruftercale42 Jun 19 2019, 4:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
35025 plums386sr Jun 19 2019, 5:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
35026 pes335gx Jun 19 2019, 5:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
35028 Trenholmse3 Jun 19 2019, 6:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
35029 nivowonmimu075 Jun 19 2019, 6:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
35031 plums010fn Jun 19 2019, 6:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 461 462 463 464 465 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: JODENG, UndeadStar