Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
21310 ofuzat Nov 22 2018, 10:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21311 growarergrup62 Nov 22 2018, 10:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21312 ajimipum Nov 22 2018, 10:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21317 janka2931054 Nov 22 2018, 12:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21321 perdelewdno58 Nov 22 2018, 1:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21324 progerdira55 Nov 22 2018, 2:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21316 paradisebabdudpruk8 Nov 22 2018, 11:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21325 unowew Nov 22 2018, 3:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21328 Buccieroaq5 Nov 22 2018, 4:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21329 titegutto73 Nov 22 2018, 4:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21330 icensisrue65 Nov 22 2018, 4:28 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21331 winrelecep19 Nov 22 2018, 4:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21333 aferyced Nov 22 2018, 5:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21334 Humasonse4 Nov 22 2018, 5:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21335 alusia183615 Nov 22 2018, 5:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21336 yrixuq Nov 22 2018, 6:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21338 hamcacemu61 Nov 22 2018, 6:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21341 Crebsse1 Nov 22 2018, 7:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21337 Floroaq2 Nov 22 2018, 6:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21343 ponczek266497 Nov 22 2018, 7:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21344 Shoultase2 Nov 22 2018, 7:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21345 coaluecalink38 Nov 22 2018, 7:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21346 dominiika354351 Nov 22 2018, 8:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21347 tenorrsporeb82 Nov 22 2018, 8:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21348 ydykanu Nov 22 2018, 8:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21349 izifova Nov 22 2018, 8:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21350 ezugify Nov 22 2018, 9:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21351 yjahije Nov 22 2018, 9:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21352 Nighborse7 Nov 22 2018, 9:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21353 yjalul Nov 22 2018, 10:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 462 463 464 465 466 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Dem0n