Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
34677 amiyahjmunoz Jun 16 2019, 6:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34681 edenypennington Jun 16 2019, 7:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34682 plums485bk Jun 16 2019, 7:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34684 ufuxub Jun 16 2019, 8:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34685 2evanc8823eg1 Jun 16 2019, 8:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34688 javiersvang Jun 16 2019, 8:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34689 3andrewe221fb7 Jun 16 2019, 9:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34690 idyto Jun 16 2019, 9:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34691 atomyco Jun 16 2019, 9:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34745 3giannae6785hN1 Jun 16 2019, 10:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34746 8harpere94100yL0 Jun 16 2019, 10:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34747 1adriane752go5 Jun 16 2019, 10:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34749 plums778by Jun 17 2019, 12:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34753 plums483kn Jun 17 2019, 1:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34755 plums621ac Jun 17 2019, 1:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34757 7alicee8191wN2 Jun 17 2019, 2:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34758 3oliviac7222rB2 Jun 17 2019, 2:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34766 haynae108 Jun 17 2019, 9:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34769 plums222xr Jun 17 2019, 9:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34819 Ravencraftse5 Jun 17 2019, 10:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34821 plums310xy Jun 18 2019, 12:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34822 Esteybares7 Jun 18 2019, 12:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34823 Macnairse7 Jun 18 2019, 12:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34826 loleto253200 Jun 18 2019, 1:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34827 plums136bc Jun 18 2019, 1:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34828 lexi87278880 Jun 18 2019, 1:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34831 plums970sd Jun 18 2019, 2:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34832 Kopises8 Jun 18 2019, 2:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34835 Toothakerse6 Jun 18 2019, 2:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34838 Vanoortes5 Jun 18 2019, 3:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 458 459 460 461 462 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot