Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
34524 icufakak Jun 15 2019, 2:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34525 ugyqex Jun 15 2019, 3:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34526 awitymil Jun 15 2019, 3:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34527 NeWsCmOdDer Jun 15 2019, 3:32 am Hidden 1 1 0 -145
34529 5evanc4585yB9 Jun 15 2019, 4:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34531 7gabriellac7923ye5 Jun 15 2019, 4:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34532 initamywy Jun 15 2019, 4:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34534 3alicec7791fa1 Jun 15 2019, 5:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34535 inabul Jun 15 2019, 5:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34536 erata Jun 15 2019, 6:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34537 oveva Jun 15 2019, 6:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34538 enizifoqu Jun 15 2019, 6:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34539 aqasulin Jun 15 2019, 7:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34540 utujaw Jun 15 2019, 7:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34541 Venneries80 Jun 15 2019, 7:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34542 3jasminee813to0 Jun 15 2019, 7:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34548 1jordane6923yM1 Jun 15 2019, 8:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34550 Turnblomse2 Jun 15 2019, 8:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34551 plums911ia Jun 15 2019, 8:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34552 7milac3222fL4 Jun 15 2019, 8:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34553 ahigapi Jun 15 2019, 9:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34554 Mcmurrayse40 Jun 15 2019, 9:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34555 Steffanise10 Jun 15 2019, 9:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34556 Haggares90 Jun 15 2019, 9:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34557 Chrostowskiaq1 Jun 15 2019, 9:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34558 plums202hg Jun 15 2019, 9:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34559 plu266xt Jun 15 2019, 9:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34560 Dapasse60 Jun 15 2019, 9:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34561 imejed Jun 15 2019, 9:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34562 eustoliah9a Jun 15 2019, 9:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 456 457 458 459 460 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Sie_Sayoka, l)ark_ssj9kevin