Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
34628 Selisaq7 Jun 15 2019, 9:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34632 Waskomes4 Jun 15 2019, 11:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34633 yxysa Jun 15 2019, 11:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34634 Belangeraq1 Jun 15 2019, 11:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34636 1taylore75100yM6 Jun 15 2019, 11:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34637 Vanlewse7 Jun 15 2019, 11:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34638 6andrewe6491fh5 Jun 15 2019, 11:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34639 klonowy76495 Jun 15 2019, 11:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34642 umylexyj Jun 16 2019, 12:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34644 ukikoz Jun 16 2019, 12:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34646 eqodix Jun 16 2019, 12:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34649 6audreye98100hN5 Jun 16 2019, 1:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34650 pes203uj Jun 16 2019, 1:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34652 4charlottee1923gc0 Jun 16 2019, 1:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34654 upexir Jun 16 2019, 2:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34655 inytuno Jun 16 2019, 2:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34658 9alicee842gp1 Jun 16 2019, 2:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34659 avela Jun 16 2019, 2:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34660 1evane1822th9 Jun 16 2019, 3:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34661 apyroci Jun 16 2019, 3:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34664 elemi Jun 16 2019, 3:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34665 uwetykiq Jun 16 2019, 3:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34667 mathildafultz Jun 16 2019, 3:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34670 plums140jl Jun 16 2019, 4:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34671 apysafy Jun 16 2019, 4:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34672 3charlottec9791fb9 Jun 16 2019, 5:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34674 ajuji Jun 16 2019, 5:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34675 ubasizi Jun 16 2019, 5:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34679 olaven Jun 16 2019, 6:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34680 ypuji Jun 16 2019, 6:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 457 458 459 460 461 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot