Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
34410 5alicec4722yp3 Jun 14 2019, 6:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34411 Shuckhartaq30 Jun 14 2019, 7:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34412 3carolinec1722ho3 Jun 14 2019, 7:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34413 2carolinee531wM5 Jun 14 2019, 7:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34414 Desautelsaq30 Jun 14 2019, 7:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34415 Amaviscaes70 Jun 14 2019, 7:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34416 pes110ds Jun 14 2019, 7:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34417 8jordane4191ho3 Jun 14 2019, 8:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34418 plums272yw Jun 14 2019, 8:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34419 Dapasse2 Jun 14 2019, 8:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34420 Secundaes4 Jun 14 2019, 9:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34421 7jordanc54100rp7 Jun 14 2019, 9:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34422 kucucikhivu762 Jun 14 2019, 9:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34425 Trentonse90 Jun 14 2019, 9:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34424 ideoratelobbymoke8 Jun 14 2019, 9:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34426 Haydenoh Jun 14 2019, 9:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34499 7audreyc911fb6 Jun 14 2019, 10:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34501 ywuvaraxy Jun 14 2019, 10:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34505 ehukybem Jun 14 2019, 11:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34507 ylameze Jun 14 2019, 11:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34508 ajiburu Jun 14 2019, 11:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34509 ymutawuk Jun 14 2019, 11:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34502 Mathewij Jun 14 2019, 10:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34510 pes328rz Jun 14 2019, 11:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34511 yduveku Jun 14 2019, 11:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34515 ygerewagu Jun 15 2019, 1:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34516 apubax Jun 15 2019, 1:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34519 9giannae2385we2 Jun 15 2019, 1:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34520 ekady Jun 15 2019, 1:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34521 ilututu Jun 15 2019, 2:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 455 456 457 458 459 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Sie_Sayoka, l)ark_ssj9kevin