Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
34207 plums768yf Jun 12 2019, 9:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34208 2audreye643yN1 Jun 12 2019, 9:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34209 5evane551th4 Jun 12 2019, 9:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34210 Bothwelles5 Jun 12 2019, 9:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34211 Blechingeraq7 Jun 12 2019, 9:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34285 6carolinec372x3tL3 Jun 12 2019, 9:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34286 Tremblyes3 Jun 12 2019, 9:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34287 4andrewc4322eb2 Jun 12 2019, 9:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34288 avujyxesy Jun 12 2019, 9:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34289 asynygowe Jun 12 2019, 10:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34290 6jasminee192rg6 Jun 12 2019, 10:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34291 ihenupyki Jun 12 2019, 10:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34292 7jasminec291wr3 Jun 12 2019, 10:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34293 3giannae44100go0 Jun 12 2019, 10:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34294 ynelyge Jun 12 2019, 10:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34296 7sophiee2723eb0 Jun 12 2019, 10:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34297 9camilae621yB3 Jun 12 2019, 10:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34298 Schutjerse9 Jun 12 2019, 11:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34299 1oliviac832eh3 Jun 12 2019, 11:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34300 1sophiee4691hr0 Jun 13 2019, 12:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34301 plums832kv Jun 13 2019, 12:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34302 plums193sl Jun 13 2019, 12:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34303 4evane8622eM4 Jun 13 2019, 1:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34304 2jasminec753ge9 Jun 13 2019, 1:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34307 5gabriellac3391fp5 Jun 13 2019, 2:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34311 kelleydperry Jun 13 2019, 4:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34313 pes999yc Jun 13 2019, 5:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34314 pes101vn Jun 13 2019, 6:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34315 horaciog2a Jun 13 2019, 7:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34316 plu630pw Jun 13 2019, 8:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 453 454 455 456 457 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot