Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
34011 pes031pr Jun 11 2019, 12:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34013 uhihyreji Jun 11 2019, 12:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34015 pes203eg Jun 11 2019, 12:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34016 Hyui7 Jun 11 2019, 12:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34009 8adrianc3823er5 Jun 10 2019, 11:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34020 Gemmellse3 Jun 11 2019, 12:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34024 4jasminec522fr7 Jun 11 2019, 1:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34026 egikyfo Jun 11 2019, 2:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34030 kolorowy329784 Jun 11 2019, 2:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34036 Wanvigaq6 Jun 11 2019, 4:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34038 Stoppeles2 Jun 11 2019, 5:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34041 Swelgartes1 Jun 11 2019, 7:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34042 plu277pr Jun 11 2019, 7:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34048 ycacezy Jun 11 2019, 9:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34049 lilianaculbertson Jun 11 2019, 9:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34134 8carolinee98100ea5 Jun 11 2019, 9:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34137 Pennellees5 Jun 11 2019, 9:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34138 7jordanc871yN6 Jun 11 2019, 10:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34139 plu047uk Jun 11 2019, 10:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34143 2andrewe3885eN9 Jun 11 2019, 10:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34145 Olienes2 Jun 11 2019, 10:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34146 plums342ky Jun 11 2019, 11:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34147 Gerthse2 Jun 11 2019, 11:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34150 Itnyrese6 Jun 11 2019, 11:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34151 isamiqu Jun 11 2019, 11:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34152 pes980mm Jun 12 2019, 12:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34154 Larabellse8 Jun 12 2019, 12:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34156 Diragoaq1 Jun 12 2019, 12:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34157 4jordane4691yh1 Jun 12 2019, 12:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34158 irusiguc Jun 12 2019, 1:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 451 452 453 454 455 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, City, RIVE