Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
33613 3sophiec431ho6 Jun 7 2019, 8:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33614 6alicec2191eB0 Jun 7 2019, 8:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33615 7miae5222rh4 Jun 7 2019, 8:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33616 krystlef7a Jun 7 2019, 8:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33618 odurybe Jun 7 2019, 9:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33664 Kornnes6 Jun 7 2019, 9:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33666 plu312qp Jun 7 2019, 9:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33672 icygafuve Jun 7 2019, 10:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33665 9milae211eB1 Jun 7 2019, 9:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33676 3sophiec6591tL4 Jun 7 2019, 11:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33682 6carolinee3722wN5 Jun 7 2019, 11:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33692 kubaroguc422964 Jun 8 2019, 12:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33693 Jerdese8o Jun 8 2019, 1:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33687 7lydiac17100rh5 Jun 8 2019, 12:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33690 1giannac422yB1 Jun 8 2019, 12:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33706 sofordpobe93 Jun 8 2019, 4:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33711 1miac6691rN3 Jun 8 2019, 5:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33719 4jordane173yh4 Jun 8 2019, 8:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33718 luvobuckacu838 Jun 8 2019, 8:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33774 8charlottec32100tr4 Jun 8 2019, 9:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33775 8andrewc8785fh3 Jun 8 2019, 10:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33779 brette5a Jun 8 2019, 10:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33785 3miac17100rB7 Jun 8 2019, 11:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33793 pes404ij Jun 9 2019, 1:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33803 Shinabargeraq4 Jun 9 2019, 4:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33804 oiace Jun 9 2019, 4:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33798 9giannac583we2 Jun 9 2019, 3:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33817 pes609ys Jun 9 2019, 8:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33819 Gemmellaq7 Jun 9 2019, 9:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33886 Robichauxaq1 Jun 9 2019, 9:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 449 450 451 452 453 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, City, RIVE