Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
33456 Benevidesse4 Jun 6 2019, 4:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33457 Gladishes20 Jun 6 2019, 4:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33459 Pollandaq10 Jun 6 2019, 5:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33460 plu877ji Jun 6 2019, 5:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33461 Bodenaq40 Jun 6 2019, 5:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33462 Borshaq4 Jun 6 2019, 5:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33463 Lagadinoses80 Jun 6 2019, 6:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33464 Inabinetaq70 Jun 6 2019, 6:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33467 5milac3323yh1 Jun 6 2019, 7:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33469 Younanse6 Jun 6 2019, 7:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33470 Morgenrothse70 Jun 6 2019, 7:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33472 plu637nj Jun 6 2019, 7:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33473 plu099yh Jun 6 2019, 7:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33475 Billoaq70 Jun 6 2019, 7:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33476 Hersheyse70 Jun 6 2019, 7:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33477 Steinse5 Jun 6 2019, 7:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33479 3gabriellae6123fh3 Jun 6 2019, 7:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33484 Nicolettese20 Jun 6 2019, 8:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33485 kikalata7 Jun 6 2019, 8:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33486 plu533gu Jun 6 2019, 8:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33551 Kruethes80 Jun 6 2019, 9:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33552 yfehoriba Jun 6 2019, 9:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33567 epatu Jun 6 2019, 11:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33572 yjuwusos Jun 7 2019, 12:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33575 uzymym Jun 7 2019, 12:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33605 oklertysader6 Jun 7 2019, 6:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33609 6miae441fp4 Jun 7 2019, 7:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33610 laverne777 Jun 7 2019, 7:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33611 8charlottee8991hB3 Jun 7 2019, 7:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33612 1emmae671rM3 Jun 7 2019, 8:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 448 449 450 451 452 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, City, RIVE