Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
20071 dzieciecyskleppruk1 Oct 25 2018, 10:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20085 gertydawerber8 Oct 25 2018, 8:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20906 Volinse5s Nov 15 2018, 9:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20907 Perringes5t Nov 15 2018, 10:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20911 johny90236266 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
20912 kreaton33892 Nov 16 2018, 12:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20089 dzieciecysklepblog7 Oct 25 2018, 10:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20109 sprzetagd24mek6 Oct 26 2018, 3:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20115 dobreagd24moke2 Oct 26 2018, 5:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20135 Bemonia90 Oct 27 2018, 11:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20168 larrytwilsonmobile Oct 28 2018, 12:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20914 metronom346045 Nov 16 2018, 12:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20915 loki82499682 Nov 16 2018, 12:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20918 ehojug Nov 16 2018, 1:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20919 Faulkinghamse1o Nov 16 2018, 2:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20920 oziquxu Nov 16 2018, 3:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20199 jackiehallservice Oct 29 2018, 12:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20200 solarluladrake Oct 29 2018, 12:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20217 Shroyers Oct 29 2018, 11:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20228 ellamartinzone Oct 30 2018, 7:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20230 olkertysadowe Oct 30 2018, 9:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20921 bankowiec9924276 Nov 16 2018, 4:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20922 Fanneraq7 Nov 16 2018, 4:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20923 mario33496748 Nov 16 2018, 4:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20231 carldavistool Oct 30 2018, 9:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20233 totaljodityler Oct 30 2018, 10:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20248 serwiskopsnackmoke1 Oct 30 2018, 3:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20249 deanwongking Oct 30 2018, 3:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20258 lokertygada Oct 30 2018, 5:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20259 barnasubbund63 Oct 30 2018, 6:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 449 450 451 452 453 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: RIVE