Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
20947 Belieuaq8n Nov 16 2018, 2:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20335 jeeremybut182 Nov 2 2018, 12:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20948 Tinnaq8o Nov 16 2018, 3:05 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20949 majdan203908 Nov 16 2018, 3:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20339 bhresoverprik4 Nov 2 2018, 1:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20342 janicewhitematch Nov 2 2018, 4:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20367 juliobeckmap Nov 3 2018, 7:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20414 Busbinb12 Nov 5 2018, 12:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20420 bhreswebnodemike5 Nov 5 2018, 5:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20950 gabrysia20315306 Nov 16 2018, 3:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20951 moidaralan95 Nov 16 2018, 3:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20952 lucynaa483264 Nov 16 2018, 4:07 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20953 brinibalbes76 Nov 16 2018, 4:08 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20422 bhresimmxpruk4 Nov 5 2018, 6:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20424 Ganehumi Nov 5 2018, 7:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20439 bhresspruzprok6 Nov 6 2018, 8:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20440 bhresblogiprouk1 Nov 6 2018, 8:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20448 Schanckn Nov 6 2018, 4:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20954 bluzkien365248 Nov 16 2018, 4:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20955 Heickse5a Nov 16 2018, 4:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20470 bertysadowera Nov 7 2018, 1:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20481 EasyTransfer73 Nov 7 2018, 11:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20484 yourshawnrucks Nov 7 2018, 1:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20489 twicrarosun84 Nov 7 2018, 2:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20956 Alsheimeraq7a Nov 16 2018, 4:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20957 smoery5 Nov 16 2018, 4:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20958 metthew272120 Nov 16 2018, 5:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20959 Mcelhinneyaq7ldf Nov 16 2018, 6:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20501 nertyformasow Nov 7 2018, 3:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20504 bhressimblaprok4 Nov 7 2018, 3:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 451 452 453 454 455 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, City, RIVE