Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
20924 wildia46749 Nov 16 2018, 5:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20925 karmi159786 Nov 16 2018, 5:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20926 zzm222asdf Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
20927 uvinytale Nov 16 2018, 8:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20928 Hoadleyes7c Nov 16 2018, 8:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20261 freeleojones Oct 30 2018, 7:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20262 myralewisplus Oct 30 2018, 8:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20274 mavisbeckly Oct 31 2018, 10:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20275 bhresmywebzzmoke9 Oct 31 2018, 11:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20279 pageoramabhresmoke5 Oct 31 2018, 12:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20930 jakoss395501 Nov 16 2018, 10:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20932 Pergolaes9r Nov 16 2018, 10:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20933 lumek282927 Nov 16 2018, 10:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20934 paqu415834 Nov 16 2018, 10:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20937 caiti27428 Nov 16 2018, 10:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20938 grisza123198295 Nov 16 2018, 11:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20282 georgemartinglobal Oct 31 2018, 1:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20284 Gevinges4 Oct 31 2018, 4:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20289 carlacwalkertech Oct 31 2018, 6:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20295 spacebrianspinks Oct 31 2018, 9:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20939 ubusyce Nov 16 2018, 12:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20940 ipapaki Nov 16 2018, 12:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20941 Tinnaq2n Nov 16 2018, 1:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20317 worldmarylee Nov 1 2018, 5:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20326 nisaddguvi32 Nov 2 2018, 8:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20328 bhressiteyprok2 Nov 2 2018, 10:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20337 junemillsnetworks Nov 2 2018, 12:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20338 weallaurankri34 Nov 2 2018, 1:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20942 Bowse2 Nov 16 2018, 1:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20946 oputima Nov 16 2018, 2:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 450 451 452 453 454 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: RIVE