Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
33887 qmeowq Jun 9 2019, 10:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33888 Dingessse9 Jun 9 2019, 11:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33890 Modenaaq3 Jun 10 2019, 12:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33891 hecaris312219 Jun 10 2019, 12:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33892 Cabanesse6 Jun 10 2019, 1:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33893 Casadeise3 Jun 10 2019, 1:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33897 Baquetaq6 Jun 10 2019, 2:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33898 Chiaroaq4 Jun 10 2019, 3:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33899 pes271er Jun 10 2019, 3:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33900 lindtantema55 Jun 10 2019, 3:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33901 Spiethaq1 Jun 10 2019, 4:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33902 Reginaldose8 Jun 10 2019, 4:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33903 Seifes9 Jun 10 2019, 5:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33904 pes113sa Jun 10 2019, 5:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33905 Brissettaq5 Jun 10 2019, 6:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33908 dajana142679 Jun 10 2019, 8:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33910 Noories1 Jun 10 2019, 9:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33995 ywiquleg Jun 10 2019, 9:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33996 Dantonies2k Jun 10 2019, 9:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33997 ojyhanyl Jun 10 2019, 9:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
33998 utufiqum Jun 10 2019, 9:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34000 uxobipo Jun 10 2019, 9:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34002 ibybe Jun 10 2019, 10:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34003 Vreugdenhilse8 Jun 10 2019, 10:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34004 rasputin152241 Jun 10 2019, 10:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34005 2sophiec2423ra2 Jun 10 2019, 10:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34006 Heloes2 Jun 10 2019, 10:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34007 4avac9722tc6 Jun 10 2019, 11:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34008 yxyragoni Jun 10 2019, 11:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34010 9audreyc9522wb3 Jun 11 2019, 12:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 450 451 452 453 454 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: RIVE