Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
20509 Neilssd7 Nov 7 2018, 4:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20540 bhresmywebzzprek8 Nov 7 2018, 9:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20960 aqupiza Nov 16 2018, 7:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20964 dogoman408504 Nov 16 2018, 8:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20966 Cerratoes4x Nov 16 2018, 8:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20969 marlol76944 Nov 16 2018, 10:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20544 kertybervero7 Nov 8 2018, 12:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20548 klopertysafer Nov 8 2018, 1:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20575 Sudbury11 Nov 8 2018, 3:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20587 Arisaer10 Nov 8 2018, 10:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20970 izaweta Nov 16 2018, 10:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20971 fmsd6 Nov 16 2018, 10:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20972 julka23182703 Nov 16 2018, 10:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20974 vdqweqwe Nov 17 2018, 12:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20590 drfranksreed Nov 8 2018, 11:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20591 tonyksheanews Nov 9 2018, 12:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20602 hertyvermeros7 Nov 9 2018, 10:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20605 Revishur7 Nov 9 2018, 12:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20975 barmak12479017 Nov 17 2018, 12:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20976 mokalat388163 Nov 17 2018, 1:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20978 kurczak9024110 Nov 17 2018, 2:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20980 ambebos171009 Nov 17 2018, 2:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20981 Freshoures3r Nov 17 2018, 3:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20617 Sawkaaq4 Nov 9 2018, 6:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20639 ungerwopunc49 Nov 10 2018, 6:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20659 sherrikinggroup Nov 10 2018, 7:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20982 Tscriousaq7i Nov 17 2018, 4:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20983 bilon4960 Nov 17 2018, 5:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20985 makak18507 Nov 17 2018, 6:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20986 Dziukes3u Nov 17 2018, 7:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 452 453 454 455 456 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, City, RIVE