Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
20668 clickbarrystangl Nov 10 2018, 11:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20686 thinkjohnnydavis Nov 11 2018, 9:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20694 noelnpalmersite Nov 11 2018, 2:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20707 keithmillsmart Nov 12 2018, 12:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20728 VillaBezycer86 Nov 12 2018, 5:05 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20988 Giangrossose1 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
20991 ymotk Nov 17 2018, 8:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20992 miernik282891 Nov 17 2018, 10:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20995 Stringeres7j Nov 17 2018, 11:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20997 Magallanse7 Nov 17 2018, 11:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20743 oklertygolana Nov 13 2018, 1:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20748 loklertynahol Nov 13 2018, 5:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20764 Polgravel75 Nov 13 2018, 1:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20766 jillriveraup Nov 13 2018, 3:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21002 kostabrawa94271 Nov 17 2018, 12:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21006 oswiecim149655 Nov 17 2018, 3:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21007 Abbingtonaq6p Nov 17 2018, 3:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21008 mentos0362303 Nov 17 2018, 4:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21009 kekar177212 Nov 17 2018, 4:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20774 Curtisvp Nov 13 2018, 6:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20776 Otisfo Nov 13 2018, 7:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20779 Sonnyam Nov 13 2018, 8:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20786 Jimmyce Nov 13 2018, 9:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20797 Clairob Nov 14 2018, 12:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21010 Arbryes4r Nov 17 2018, 4:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21011 ofanaz Nov 17 2018, 5:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21012 Hudallaes5r Nov 17 2018, 5:08 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20805 Ernieuv Nov 14 2018, 3:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20818 Omernc Nov 14 2018, 9:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20819 przetwornikiprik7 Nov 14 2018, 9:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 453 454 455 456 457 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, UndeadStar