Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
20820 Teddyrz Nov 14 2018, 10:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20828 Harveytl Nov 14 2018, 11:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21013 paszka116479 Nov 17 2018, 5:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21014 Amaviscaaq8l3 Nov 17 2018, 5:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21015 Ravoes9 Nov 17 2018, 6:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20835 Ottoyr Nov 14 2018, 2:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20866 kjemrtysnas Nov 15 2018, 2:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20873 bertygokerta Nov 15 2018, 5:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20893 wentylatoryimxprek9 Nov 15 2018, 2:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20898 wentylatoryskmoke2 Nov 15 2018, 5:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21016 ytmo Nov 17 2018, 6:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21017 ezodivol Nov 17 2018, 6:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21018 Moelterse6j Nov 17 2018, 6:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20913 vertysaformas5 Nov 16 2018, 12:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20916 hebertanagola9 Nov 16 2018, 1:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20929 SilverBus63 Nov 16 2018, 8:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20943 burreivibless62 Nov 16 2018, 2:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21020 Krinerse9c Nov 17 2018, 6:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21021 gmort Nov 17 2018, 6:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21022 Pedrozoes8 Nov 17 2018, 7:07 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21025 cersei88153301 Nov 17 2018, 8:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20944 nahiscure69 Nov 16 2018, 2:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20945 rorrmicoorfu45 Nov 16 2018, 2:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20965 dreamgladyssmith Nov 16 2018, 8:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20973 nebertysaula1 Nov 16 2018, 11:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21026 madma185706 Nov 17 2018, 8:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21029 Bonaviase7 Nov 17 2018, 9:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21031 wieszak414703 Nov 17 2018, 9:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21035 ashley145637 Nov 17 2018, 11:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21037 wieslawo397104 Nov 18 2018, 12:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 454 455 456 457 458 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, UndeadStar