Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
34367 4oliviac1522ee0 Jun 13 2019, 9:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34369 2alicee1122yh7 Jun 13 2019, 10:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34370 4jasminee261gg1 Jun 13 2019, 10:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34371 uhumilax Jun 13 2019, 10:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34372 itotone Jun 13 2019, 10:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34373 elihefal Jun 13 2019, 10:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34374 7giannac21100ya9 Jun 13 2019, 10:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34375 8oliviac9585fr2 Jun 13 2019, 11:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34376 Jermanaq90 Jun 13 2019, 11:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34378 osowu Jun 13 2019, 11:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34379 okavi Jun 14 2019, 12:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34381 Dowkeres90 Jun 14 2019, 12:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34382 yhityl Jun 14 2019, 12:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34384 Brumse60 Jun 14 2019, 12:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34387 6alicec19100go3 Jun 14 2019, 1:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34389 ysobofiv Jun 14 2019, 1:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34390 9miac36100fL1 Jun 14 2019, 1:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34391 2claudiac63100to0 Jun 14 2019, 1:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34392 8evanc261fh1 Jun 14 2019, 1:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34394 arocow Jun 14 2019, 2:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34396 2avae9585rh5 Jun 14 2019, 2:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34398 2camilae711rh7 Jun 14 2019, 3:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34399 yvewe Jun 14 2019, 3:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34400 2sophiee933we4 Jun 14 2019, 3:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34401 9giannae3623gb0 Jun 14 2019, 4:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34402 Rementeres30 Jun 14 2019, 5:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34405 9harpere483wh5 Jun 14 2019, 6:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34406 Malitose80 Jun 14 2019, 6:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34407 ylupunaf Jun 14 2019, 6:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
34409 Boaldinaq20 Jun 14 2019, 6:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 454 455 456 457 458 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, RIVE, Wing Zero