Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
21070 rowek12498984 Nov 18 2018, 2:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21072 placuszek423111 Nov 18 2018, 2:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21095 vmofk1 Nov 19 2018, 1:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21097 bomber285488 Nov 19 2018, 2:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21098 lukassss84376568 Nov 19 2018, 2:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21102 jodas422642 Nov 19 2018, 5:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21103 polanin433650 Nov 19 2018, 5:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21104 ekskluzywny Nov 19 2018, 6:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21105 srebrokurs Nov 19 2018, 6:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21106 iuygh6 Nov 19 2018, 6:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21107 zlotokurs Nov 19 2018, 6:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21108 hermes123266199 Nov 19 2018, 7:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21111 lolek5794 Nov 19 2018, 8:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21112 investzloto Nov 19 2018, 8:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21113 firmapl Nov 19 2018, 8:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21114 firmy Nov 19 2018, 8:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21115 eladica Nov 19 2018, 9:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21116 eremiras Nov 19 2018, 9:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21117 barmak12478414 Nov 19 2018, 9:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21118 jarpen57086 Nov 19 2018, 10:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21119 ponczek2634 Nov 19 2018, 12:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21120 linguaninetop77 Nov 19 2018, 12:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21121 zebmura442602 Nov 19 2018, 12:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21122 ryba2752265 Nov 19 2018, 12:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21123 ikugyw Nov 19 2018, 12:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21125 wiatraczy365997 Nov 19 2018, 2:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21126 prawa316241 Nov 19 2018, 3:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21127 Strolloes5 Nov 19 2018, 4:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21130 packacz106842 Nov 19 2018, 5:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21131 jalapeno Apr 3 2019, 8:02 pm Hidden 3 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 456 457 458 459 460 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, Moose, Roy, RIVE