Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
19873 Lorenef Oct 17 2018, 5:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19880 Ezraoq Oct 17 2018, 10:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19883 Stacyyp Oct 17 2018, 11:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19892 natboomlamoke5 Oct 18 2018, 10:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20872 nintendo468784 Nov 15 2018, 2:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20874 kasztelan154579 Nov 15 2018, 6:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20875 hadeg45192 Nov 15 2018, 7:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20877 epufulad Nov 15 2018, 7:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20878 hermes1232655 Nov 15 2018, 7:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20879 apgerparant61 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
19897 wczasynatmike1 Oct 18 2018, 2:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19912 oxisuwos Oct 19 2018, 2:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19918 natplucraftpruk2 Oct 19 2018, 8:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19939 yzokinid Oct 20 2018, 2:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19942 thecipsomar25 Oct 20 2018, 5:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20880 arkana231676 Nov 15 2018, 7:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20882 Kopises3x Nov 15 2018, 10:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20883 Bobes5t Nov 15 2018, 11:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20884 prypec486630 Nov 15 2018, 12:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19944 reumeresga93 Oct 20 2018, 5:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19945 revinered79 Oct 20 2018, 5:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19946 pregucerer49 Oct 20 2018, 6:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19947 hiemamati98 Oct 20 2018, 6:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19953 maxkenoliver Oct 20 2018, 9:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19959 voisylningworl65 Oct 20 2018, 1:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20885 Gevingse7c Nov 15 2018, 12:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20887 Caffreyes7 Nov 15 2018, 12:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20888 ovymiga Nov 15 2018, 12:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19962 tersconductru63 Oct 20 2018, 2:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19963 cobbnalbsaltle46 Oct 20 2018, 3:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 447 448 449 450 451 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, JODENG, Heinermann