Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
19712 speechexcomxe36 Oct 8 2018, 3:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20839 erwinek418661 Nov 14 2018, 3:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20840 oryginalne Nov 14 2018, 4:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20841 kretoszczur389903 Nov 14 2018, 4:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20842 niebieskacz172575 Nov 14 2018, 4:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19716 cenhewealmatt81 Oct 8 2018, 4:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19717 terpjimgaumor74 Oct 8 2018, 5:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19722 cobbgoogsgallpat51 Oct 9 2018, 5:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19723 budujemydompruk1 Oct 9 2018, 7:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19725 polskainfo24pruk1 Oct 9 2018, 9:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19727 malgolfdogpgreek23 Dec 12 2018, 6:25 am Hidden 3 0 0 -150
20843 Hovickaq3 Nov 14 2018, 4:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20844 mokalat38935 Nov 14 2018, 5:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20845 freezer10 Nov 14 2018, 6:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20846 ehidyjuh Nov 14 2018, 7:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19728 booksforholo62 Oct 9 2018, 2:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19731 credencrusem89 Oct 9 2018, 4:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19734 goughcharttipa91 Oct 9 2018, 6:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19735 darkcalingmis32 Oct 9 2018, 7:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19751 meransoakows55 Oct 10 2018, 1:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19752 amherpigo35 Oct 10 2018, 1:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20847 Steffanies2 Nov 14 2018, 7:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20848 edacove Nov 14 2018, 7:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20849 siwek382456 Nov 14 2018, 8:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20851 dominik34435387 Nov 14 2018, 9:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19757 Santanahy Oct 10 2018, 9:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19765 alphonsec3a Oct 11 2018, 8:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19769 Loringgr Oct 11 2018, 3:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19774 cncjetsite123pruk3 Oct 11 2018, 7:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20852 warwig122646 Nov 14 2018, 9:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 445 446 447 448 449 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, JODENG, Heinermann