Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
20854 Elerickes6g Nov 14 2018, 9:28 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20856 Lukase9b Nov 14 2018, 10:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20857 adam26282662 Nov 14 2018, 10:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19780 glanapnadwits18 Oct 12 2018, 4:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19784 cncjetucraftmemoke3 Oct 12 2018, 10:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19786 Leoneleq Oct 12 2018, 11:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19788 cncjetbookmarkprik4 Oct 12 2018, 11:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19793 thernhocarca82 Oct 12 2018, 2:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19795 dertone Oct 12 2018, 3:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20858 umyver Nov 14 2018, 10:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20859 Teterses6b Nov 14 2018, 10:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20860 yrivum Nov 14 2018, 10:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19797 zlotouncja Oct 12 2018, 4:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19817 onlineperrytyler Oct 15 2018, 3:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19818 noclegi Oct 15 2018, 4:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19819 rezerwuj Oct 15 2018, 4:28 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19820 wyszukiwarka Oct 15 2018, 4:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19826 incommisa37 Oct 16 2018, 7:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20861 ukapih Nov 14 2018, 11:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20862 Billose9 Nov 14 2018, 11:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20863 iqyvo Nov 14 2018, 11:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19829 beckyterrycity Oct 16 2018, 9:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19833 dlugopisyzgrawerem Oct 16 2018, 10:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19834 tatradycjablogimek1 Oct 16 2018, 12:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19835 mudflezlasis45 Oct 16 2018, 1:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19836 stamerrisanc63 Oct 16 2018, 2:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19870 Debarros11 Oct 17 2018, 3:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20865 kktmkqe Nov 15 2018, 1:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20867 grymasnik116614 Nov 15 2018, 2:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20870 uqanicec Nov 15 2018, 2:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 446 447 448 449 450 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: JODENG, Zycorax